Thursday, June 23, 2011

Suit up!


There is a reason why Barney Stinson gets girls and it is not because of his adorable Neil Patrick Harris face.  It is because Girls Love Suits. It doesn't matter if they are straight, gay, bi, or alien, Girls Love Suits.  When possessed with suit goggles, a 2 becomes conversable, a 4 is now dateable , a 6 is sex on the first date, and a 10 is f*ck me in the bathroom NOW.  Okay, you get the point. Suit up!

The dos and don'ts of suiting up and I'll make this simple:

Do

Don't

Follow the golden rule, make it fitted or don't do it at all.  Adjustments I would make on the first pic (Ellen Page fyi) is to add what my girlfriend calls "a burst of color." I have to admit, when it comes to color, I'm the special kid in kindergarten who ate glue in the corner.  It is hard to coordinate color but it is very easy to add a burst of color to your outfit.  Instead of a black tie, I would have gone with something unexpected. Orange? Yellow? Pink? Or change the white handkerchief to something colorful.  
 
Embrace color.  It makes you more approachable and tells people you're fun and not just another suit.  

1 comment:

  1. suits ARE sexy. and yes, fitted is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete