Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Don't be Scared of Makeup

In keeping with the tradition of vanity, I urge all my butchies to be not afraid of makeup but to embrace it. We all have imperfections that makeup can cover as well as features that makeup can enhance. I don't like to spend too much time getting ready so I focus on the essentials. I have Asian eyes (cuz I'm Asian) so I always keep a stash of black eyeliner handy. Something as simple as just wearing eyeliner makes a real difference. Trust.  Now, I don't know about you, but my eyelashes are like spears made of steel going one direction and one direction only, down. But if you have nice lashes, go for a curler and maybe some mascara. And to wrap things up, unless your face resembles the grand canyon, I would ditch the foundation.

Let's face it, beauty is not in the eye of the beholder but in the eye of society. Let's show the world how pretty us butchies can be. 

Essential Items.
1. Eyeliner
2. Mascara
3. Eyelash Curler

The key is to go simple, NOT to look like a drag queen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment